How To become a Vendor.
The Trenton Punk Rock Flea Market is held multiple times per year and hosts over 200 vendors from eight states accounting for more than 250 tables. Items being sold range from original art and all things vintage to independent clothing lines, vinyl, taxidermy and plenty of other unique collectibles and curio. If you would like to be a part of our ever-growing list of valiant vendors, then PLEASE READ the short list of instructions below!
We do have a habit of selling out VERY fast. Like Usain Bolt drinking espresso while getting a hot foot fast. When we do announce registration, the event generally sells out completely in less than five minutes. Here are a few tips on how to get your foot in the door.
- Spaces are $60 and that includes your 6' x 30" table (but not your chairs). You may purchase up to two spaces. You may also purchase electrical access or a corner/end spot but those'll cost you an additional $15 per selection.
- You may sell pre-packaged food but you MUST select the City of Trenton Health Permit when you register. The cost of this is $50 (that is our cost from the City of Trenton). If you do not purchase this and you're selling food, we cannot file for your permit and the City Health Inspectors will require us to shut down your table. So, play nice and register for that permit, y'all. We'll handle the rest.
- We do not offer refunds once you have registered with any of our events. This is a curated flea market which features hundreds of artists and DIY sellers. It takes the TPRFM dozens of hours per event to prune through the list of registered vendors to determine if they are a proper fit for the market. In other words... let's keep things easy. Make sure you can vend on the date you sign up for and we'll be as cool as the other side of the pillow. Cool?
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and for crying out loud, join our email list. We always send an email out to announce the next event date, vendor registration details, and more. You'll find that our social media outlets are always the best way to get the most up-to-date info on our flea market.
- Once vendor tables sell out, they're sold out. We do maintain a waiting list but it's only used when a registered vendor cancels. We then go in the order in which they were received. We usually have a few cancellations but not many. Please keep this in mind.
- We do not accept all vendors. Brick and mortar stores are allowed but opportunities are very limited. You must also be a small, local business to be considered. If you're a franchise or corporate-backed, please keep moving along. We do not accept vendors who sell items such as Jamberry Nails, Origami Owl and other similar, direct-sales product lines. No exceptions.
- You may NOT vend if you have an information table only. If you find yourself selling items such as vintage clothing/toys/housewares, antiques, old concert tee's, silkscreened posters, taxidermy, curio, original artwork, sculpture, stickers and buttons, handmade crafts, handcrafted items, vintage video games, comic books, all forms of decoupage, skateboards and other like-minded items, you're probably going to be a decent fit.
- Returning vendors from the last flea market always receive first dibs on tables for the next flea market. We make 100 tables available for returning vendors (from our last market only) 24 hours in advance of standard vendor registration. That does not guarantee you a space but it is a perk of being a vendor with us. You MUST vend with us to receive priority registration for the following event. If you miss an event, you will not be included on the priority list for the next market.
Still have questions? Click here.